The ReShape U Clinic’s Hair Transplant surgeons have the most extensive experience in FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) Hair Transplants and are some of the most esteemed, reputable and sought after Hair Restoration specialists in Pakistan.
Up to 50% of men will have experienced some degree of hair loss by the time they reach 50. And for many, hair loss will occur far earlier whilst they are in their 20s, 30s or even late teens.
The main cause for 95% men experiencing a thinning scalp is something called Androgenetic Alopecia – more commonly referred to as Male Pattern Baldness. The hereditary condition occurs when a male hormone called dihydrotestosterone causes certain follicles to shrink and produce abnormal hair with a shorter life.
In Male Pattern Baldness, the first area patients typically see hair loss in is the crown, followed by thinning around the hairline and temples, before the mid-anterior scalp is affected. However, patients all have different experiences of the condition and some may see varying patterns depending on their case.
Other causes of hair loss in men include stress, disease, and physical reactions to medication, though your case is individual to you. Hair loss is always about much more than a receding hair line. It can deeply affect an individual’s confidence and self esteem, and we believe that’s the most important thing to address.
THE FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT PROCEDURE
Follicular Unit Extraction, or FUE, involves removing healthy hair follicles directly from a donor area on the scalp (usually at the back of the head where the hair is plentiful) and grafting them onto the bald or thinning areas.
The treatment is carried out under local rather than general anaesthetic, eliminating risks and downtime associated with other hair transplant procedures. And, because the treatment is minimally invasive, there is no detectable scarring and, in most cases, patients are able to return to work after 4-5 dayd.
The method uses a specialised punch device, ranging in diameter from 0.6mm – 0.9mm, to extract follicular units complete with neccessary glands. This seperates surrounding tissue from the unit, meaning minimum trauma and better results, as well as minimal risk of any detectable scarring. Transplantation of all the vital elements of each hair follicle means a better survival rate and better growth. The treatment is performed using specialy designed instruments, allowing the surgeon to work with the upmost precision for natural-looking, undetectable results.
ADVANTAGES OF HAVING YOUR FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT AT RESHAPE U CLINIC:
- You will be treated by highly experienced Doctors. Our Hair Transplant surgeons are specialised in FUE and treat hundreds of patients every year.
- FUE is a minimally invasive treatment, carried out under local anaesthetic – many patients either watch TV, or even fall asleep during the procedure.
- Unlike the Strip (FUT) procedure, you won’t require any stitches after your treatment. This means that the recovery time is also reduced when compared to the Strip surgery.
- We use the finest instruments, resulting in as minimal trauma to your scalp as possible.
- Thanks to our advanced skills and techniques, results can be undetectable.
- Following treatment, you won’t have any linear scarring across the back of your head – you’ll be free to keep your hair long or short.
- We work by hair, not per graft – this ensures that only the strongest, healthiest follicles are selected for your transplant procedure.
- Your results will look natural, with denser packing – the hair is implanted in the direction that matches your hair growth, and because we select healthy follicles, the treated area will look densely filled.
- Scars resulting from injuries or previous surgeries can also be corrected.
Our specialist hair transplant surgeons offer the most advanced, minimally invasive Hair Transplant techniques available today – leaving no visible scarring or linear scar at the back of the head. You can wear your hair however you want after your procedure and get back to your daily life as quickly as possible with minimal fuss and discomfort.
THE FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT RESULTS
You will be able to see the outline of your new hair line immediately after treatment. 6-12 months later, the transplanted hair will have re-grown fully and the bald patch or receding hair line will have disappeared. The results are totally natural-looking and permanent.
You can leave the clinic immediately after treatment. Healing takes approximately 5-7 days, after which point any redness or slight swelling in the treatment area will have subsided.